AIKO 12-Watts Rechargeable Emergency Light AS-679
The AIKO Rechargeable Emergency Light can be mounted in two ways. You get two in-built holes on the Aiko 679 Emergency Light to mount to the wall with nails – horizontally or vertically.
The emergency light also comes with flat base to place it as a free standing light on top of a counter or table.
The brightness setting on the AS-679 rechargeable light can be easily adjustable to extend battery life during long hours of power cuts.
- There are 24 LED bulbs on this emergency light. You get the option to turn on 8 bulbs or 24 bulbs – with 8 bulbs being more battery saving.
- The brightness is adjustable as well – with battery lasting longer at the lowest brightness setting.
How does it work?
- Simply plug the emergency light to a power port for constant charging. Leave the switch on in the emergency light at your preferred setting.
- The light will not turn on while it’s being charged / powered by the plug point.
- The moment you experience a power cut, the charging to the emergency light is cut off. This turns on the emergency light.
- It will light up at the setting you had left it before.
With upto 10 hours at the weakest setting – the AIKO rechargeable emergency light is a very handy and important tool for any home.
- Power source: 220-240V ~50/60Hz
- 9-inch Height
- Battery: 4V1600mAh sealed lead acid rechargeable batteries
- Light source: 24pcs 0.5W Bright LED Light
- Charge time: 20-24 hours
- 2 hours / full strong light
- 10 hours / full weak light
- Box Dimension: 72 x 50 x 236mm