iBaby Infant-to-Toddler Baby Rocker (Free Fruit Feeding Pacifier)
(Free Fruit Feeding Pacifier)
The iBaby Infant-to-Toddler Baby Rocker is just right for growing babies. It’s a reclining infant seat with a fold-out kickstand that makes it great for feeding. Adjust the seat upright so baby’s movements create a rocking motion, while stimulating toys and music are there for baby to enjoy.
- Additional information
Introducing the iBaby Infant-to-Toddler Baby Rocker – in 3 Different Colors
A seat for play, a seat for feeding, a seat for rest—and it grows with baby!
Bat-at toys keep baby entertained and help strengthen baby’s senses.
Calming vibrations and a reclining seat help soothe.
Easy transitions let you use if from infant to toddler—up to 40 lbs (18 kg).
Weight Limit 40 lbs. (18 kg)
• Use the rocker from infant to toddler—up to 40 lbs (18 kg)!
• Fold-out kickstand & reclining seat for feeding or napping
• Bat-at toys & musical caterpillar stimulate baby’s senses
• Deep cradle seat with calming vibrations soothes younger babies
• Toy bar easily removes for older babies to sit & play
• Easy conversion to toddler rocker
• Removable, machine washable pad
• Secure, three-point restraint
• Requires 1 D battery
• Includes 2 replaceable Button Cell Batteries
- Use the infant rocker seat (recline) from birth until child is able to sit up unassisted.
- Use upright position (toddler mode) only with a child who has enough upper body control to sit up unassisted.
- Use restraint system until child is able to climb in and out of product unassisted.
Green, Blue, Pink